Sony Entertainment Network Busy

Ghosts PlayStation 4

So I have been trying for the last hour to play online and it keeps saying that the Sony Entertainment Network is currently busy.  (CE-33743-0)  Is there anything I can do besides keep trying?  Also does anyone know why this seems to be happening more often?  I'm getting sick of spending money and half the time I can't even enjoy the things I've purchased.  I wish someone would stand behind their product and take responsibility for what they are putting out there.

ITS_PESOLA
14 REPLIES 14

Its Sony maintenance I just logged out and back into my PSN account a few times and it worked eventually. It should all be over soon though.

Cazaloth

I tried that, but still no luck I'll just try later

ITS_PESOLA

Yeah I agree, it's getting really annoying. Especially if you don't got all the time in the world to play, then you want it to work when you got time over to play.

feliciawendel

If you bothered to follow PlayStation on, FB, Twitter or even there official Forums you would have known/received information regarding there maintenance schedule. The maintenance has been advertised (for want of a better word) for over a week!!!

This maintenance is in preparation for Firmware update 1.70

Sk.

BanHaMMer2
Highlighted

I don't go on Facebook or Twitter very often maybe once a month.  Maybe they should have something that tells you the maintenance schedule on the PlayStation home screen not on social media.

ITS_PESOLA

I found this post that answered my question

PSN out till 4pm today according to Sony. Routine service

MoreCow-Bell Level 1

Got an email saying that the servers need maintenance and will be out till 4pm today if all goes as planned.

ITS_PESOLA

When does it ever go as planned

Schoey9615

4 pm what?  Eastern , Central, Pacific, Mountain, Dumb Fuck time?  What time zone is this 4 pm for .

onlineace

As part of our continuing efforts to improve our products and services, our servers will be undergoing updates and maintenance per the following schedule*.

Start: Monday, April 21st, 9:50 am (PT)
End:  Monday, April 21st, 3:50 pm (PT)

Sony Entertainment Network services may be unavailable during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your support.

* Please note that these times are approximate and subject to change. As always, we will be making every effort to minimize time and impact during this process.

I Got this directly off of the Sony website.....why don't they do this overnight is my question.

AUTiger93x

Studios