Upgrading your game to PS4!!

Ghosts PlayStation 4

Upgrading your game to PS4!!

Hi everyone.

I have a specific problem with upgrading ghost to ps4. Just recently my main account got banned for one month on psn, it will get unblocked by 17.11....untill then I've created a new account on which I would like to play ghost and now comes the potential problem. If I buy the game(on store) on this new account.....I play it on this account by 17.11, then I switch to my main account which will get unblocked, can I upgrade it on that main account when I get ps4 or do I have to upgrade it on one that I bought it? If I need to upgrade it on this new account, will I be able to play it on my main account on ps4 then?

Hope you understand my question.....any help would be really apreciated.

ZokyCRO1
6 REPLIES

Re: Upgrading your game to PS4!!

in reply to ZokyCRO1

My logic thoughts are that I will need to upgrade the game on that new account that I bought it and then when I buy it and download it....I can switch to my main account and play it, corect?

ZokyCRO1

in reply to ZokyCRO1

Interesting...

From my understanding any account that you have on the PS3 is transferable between the consoles versions.

However in your case, I assume that you will only be playing the main account on the PS4, which means you will have no stats to transfer.

So my question: What difference does it make in your situation?  Maybe, you or I, are misunderstanding what is meant by accounts (gamer tags) transferring.  You have a gamer tag with the PSN.  That tag can be used to play on either console version.

RLBL

I have ps plus on that main account which is banned at the moment, that's the problem. If I will have to play ghost on account on which I bought it...I will have to buy ps plus for that one aswell. I don't care about stats asIi'm villing to do it over again...

ZokyCRO1

in reply to ZokyCRO1

Oh crap I did not realize it was a PSN ban!

Ok that is different, and not really a COD question.  I am the only gamer in the house, with only 1 account that I really use so I am not the best person to answer this, but from what I understand:  The PS+ transfers to all the accounts on the console(s) that you own. But I am not sure.

This is really a question to be asking on the PSN forums.

RLBL

in reply to ZokyCRO1

Your account will not be unblocked before the date you posted regardless of what you install, I would be cautious about installing anything on your secondary account! If you want it on your main account, probably better to wait before upgrading.

WolfRidge

in reply to WolfRidge

PS Plus is restricted to one account, that's the main problem.....

I can't wait, i'm playing cod and bf 80% of the time...die hard fps fan. I'll just have to buy plus on new account when I get ps4 and ditch the old main account. I see no other way...

ZokyCRO1

Studios