Ghosts PlayStation 4

Re: What if?

in reply to Vrruumm

no its not true, the 360 was an easy console to hack, no doubt the xbone will be easy to hack to

thebigb82

in reply to thebigb82

Maybe but it is much harder than the PS3.  Wonder why, because Sony neglects their console's security. 

Vrruumm

in reply to Vrruumm

Where are you plucking this "Sony neglects Security" please explain this one to me, because psn was only hacked once and hasn't been hacked since. people own hacked 360's and also hack cod games for early access

thebigb82

in reply to thebigb82

I think you are blurring the lines of what I am talking about.

First thing you can hack a Playstation 3 and go online really without any punishments.  You can mod and hack games with ease once you get passed the security wall which in Sony's case is much easier.  That is why modding on PS3 is more common, but still not as common as on PC.

Next thing the people that own hacked 360s don't go online when they hack cod games for early access or they would get a console ban, a big consequence.  I am not saying that people cannot hack the X360 but it is not as common as on the PS3 because Microsoft keeps updating their system to catch modified/hacked consoles, and banning them when the console tries to go online.  This is something Sony doesn't really hasn't done as well as MS and it shows if people are complaining about it on the PS forums.

Vrruumm

in reply to Vrruumm

this is not the ps3 forum though, this is the ps4, sony are now charging for online, you think they will neglect security?

thebigb82

in reply to thebigb82

Don't know, we will have to wait and see.

Vrruumm

in reply to Vrruumm

guess we will, but i don't think this thread is about psn, its about the hacked cod games, where people unlocked stuff they shouldn't, the hacked lobbies so to speak

thebigb82

in reply to thebigb82

Well the PSN and hacked cod games go hand in hand.

Vrruumm

in reply to MASSBLASTER

The only problem I see in the PS version of the game is lag switchers. I played MW3, and never once came up against a hack or aim bot. Now I've since gone back to Black Ops I and been in XP lobbies and what not, but that's it. Now, I am assuming that you're talking about the Prestige Master Glitch, which was a glitch, not a hack. It was an oversight in the coding that resulted in it happened. Some one didn't hack the game and give themselves Prestige Master. I've not seen any hacks in Black Ops 2 on PS3 as of yet, and I've got some 18 days played. Only thing I've ever run up against is a few lag switchers, and that was in the beginning. Now the majority have been banned and all is well in the world; well, with the exception that the connection and match making is crap and that we really need dedicated servers because it would eliminate lag switchers, bad connection lobbies, and crappy match making.

SoG_Hanix_PC

in reply to MASSBLASTER

MASSBLASTER wrote:

These games were designed to be hacked? WAW hacked within a year. MW2, hacked within a year. BO1 hacked within a year. MW3 hacked within a year. BO2... do i really need to say how bad this game has been hacked.

My point. What if these games were designed to be hacked so people will move on to the next cut and paste copy. Think about it for a second.... well this game has been hacked to crap-Ola, I cant wait for the next version! Next copy comes out and we are ALL OVER IT!

Just a thought.

I dont know what make believe world you live in but people are always trying to hack something, remember the SONY network was hacked, and shut down for almost two months! Remember that. These games are no exception, nor are governmental websites! 

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Studios