Who is still buying Ghosts for PS4

Ghosts PlayStation 4

Who is still buying Ghosts for PS4

... knowing that it won't have dedicated servers but Xbox One will? I have decided not to buy it for this very reason.

BuddyVA
61 REPLIES

Re: Who is still buying Ghosts for PS4

in reply to BuddyVA

So before you were going to buy it, but after the Xbox One gets dedicated servers, you now will not buy it?

Vrruumm

in reply to Vrruumm

Yes. I was going to buy it, but it breaks my heart that online experience will be better on Xbox one.

BuddyVA

in reply to BuddyVA

I don't see how it would make any difference on the PS4.  It is going to be the same game either way.

Vrruumm

in reply to Vrruumm

Obviously you don't understand benefits of having dedicated servers over not having them.

BuddyVA

in reply to BuddyVA

I don't understand why you are not buying the game now.  Is it because of Microsoft giving Activision a chance to use dedicated servers or that Activision isn't leveling the field by making their own servers for PS4 when they didn't have to for the Xbox One version?

Vrruumm

in reply to BuddyVA

BuddyVA wrote:

Yes. I was going to buy it, but it breaks my heart that online experience will be better on Xbox one.

did you buy any previous cod games? because one platform had dedis on previous games so i guess you didnt buy them right?

Maccabi Level 75

in reply to BuddyVA

If it makes you feel better, it's very possible Xbox One won't get the game until two weeks after PS4 simply because the console won't even be out. Some people seem to believe XBO will be out before PS4 but considering they were behind in development I find that unlikely. Also, if they do push to get it out before PS4 just to 1-up Sony, well... just refer to the launch of the Xbox 360 and the quality of the pre-Elite consoles.

xtheknightx

in reply to BuddyVA

Has it been confirmed that PS4 isn't getting dedis? Oh and, dedicated servers don't assure a better experience, at all. The game is going to have its share of flaws that have nothing to do with how it runs.

NoLifeKing29

in reply to NoLifeKing29

While they don't assure the a better experience every time, dedicated servers have a better advantage. It's just plain facts, can't argue against it. It would be like trying to argue that water isn't wet.

BuddyVA

Studios