Who is still buying Ghosts for PS4

Ghosts PlayStation 4

Re: Who is still buying Ghosts for PS4

in reply to BuddyVA

that's very true, but you do say your not getting the PS4 version of Ghost, coz it won't have Ded Servers so people will jump to that your getting a XBOX one instead of the PS4, if you get my meaning

I've also read it's for US only and it's just like private lobbies

madridboy86

in reply to BuddyVA

I'll be surprised if Ghosts runs better on Xbox than MW2 did. But whatever, don't get the game, its not a big deal.

NoLifeKing29

in reply to BuddyVA

BuddyVA wrote:

On the contrary, I think that will be main thing that make the two versions night and day.

Even if the difference is a big one, we can surmise and probably be right if the Xbone plays better, but it's still not conclusive; There will be too many new factors to consider.

When it's all said and done, if the XBONE gameplay is that much better than that of the PS4, whether it's something buggy in the PS4 itself, or something in Sony's infrastructure or anything else. No matter what, everyone is going to assume it's the dedicated servers making the difference. There's no doubt that Sony is feeling the pressure. Sony better pray it's not a night and day difference.

r8edtripx

in reply to r8edtripx

Umm, what? We're talking connectivity and the lack of playability of a came because of an antiquated P2P system. If the game plays better online for the Xbox 1, it will likely be because of the dedicated servers. You'll likely not see a huge difference in frame rate or graphics quality, the difference you'll see is in overall connectivity. The only plus going for this game on PS4 is that hopefully Infinity Ward brought back ping based match making.

SoG_Hanix_PC

in reply to SoG_Hanix_PC

SoG_Hanix_PC wrote:

Umm, what? We're talking connectivity and the lack of playability of a came because of an antiquated P2P system. If the game plays better online for the Xbox 1, it will likely be because of the dedicated servers. You'll likely not see a huge difference in frame rate or graphics quality, the difference you'll see is in overall connectivity. The only plus going for this game on PS4 is that hopefully Infinity Ward brought back ping based match making.

I'm not sure what's confusing you.

Your own wording is stating what I'm saying. You said, "...it will likely be because of the dedicated servers."

I said, "...we can surmise and probably be right if the Xbone plays better, but it's still not conclusive; There will be too many factors to consider."

You using the work, "likely" tells us that you know it's not conclusive.

Again though, if Xbone does play better, the real reason, whether it actually is the dedicated servers or not, won't matter. The court of public opinion will rule supreme.

r8edtripx

in reply to BuddyVA

I'll just say if it doesn't play as well on PS4 it is because Activision crippled that version of the product.

SoG_Hanix_PC

in reply to BuddyVA

I have two PS4 on pre-order but I think I will buy an XBOX1 for myself and play Ghosts on it. The two PS4s will be sold for profits.

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

in reply to BuddyVA

You know, you could order Battlefield 4, which they have confirmed they are going to use dedicated servers on all platforms. Yes, PS4 too.

And with the last gameplays, it really looks like an amazing game

juannadie

in reply to BuddyVA

Ultimately, if the dedicated servers don't come to PS4, I will be extremely disappointed, but I've loved every COD game without them, so I'll still pick it up.

In the event that I change my mind, I'll simply not buy the game, I would never buy a XBox for COD. I have been with Playstation since the beginning and have no plans to change sides.

iAmEFFeX

in reply to BuddyVA

Also there's an open beta for BF4 in all systems, starting some day in October. Just read that. So bye  COD PS4 and hello BF4, a truly next gen FPS.

Cancelling my preorder tomorrow too.

juannadie

Studios