matchmaking for the uk

Ghosts PlayStation 4

It's making the game awful, I lnow player numbers are way down but I would happily wait extra time to have some sort of regional matchmaking so at least I can understand the derogative remarks for going 3 and 19 for my bullets not registering.

Just undo what the hell they did last update please,

oh oh and this is only my humble opinion so please spare me the "it's fantastic for the majority comments"

there re is something seriously wrong with whatever they did on last update for myself and it would appear quite a few others

bagsta69

Thing is, since DLC 2 i have seen an increase in the player count !

As far as i can see, the whole of UK and Europe is lit up on the world map.

Warlord-Chojin1

Still no improvement in match making surely with 40000 plus online a few lobbies must be Brits

hylndr
Highlighted

There are brits online.  They just keep getting dumped into lobbies with the US, China, Spain, France, Brazil and Japan as do we all.  Somebody screwed up the matchmaking parameters about a month ago and despite all of the complaints it hasn't been fixed.  I don't know what changed but I'm in the US and I'm lucky to find a US lobby in TDM no less.

phxs72

Dont forget the japanese spanish we had in a few games @phxs72 ..lol

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72

Those Japanese Spanish people are my favorites.  Blinking all over the place and they all seem to carry wonder weapons that can kill you in 2 bullets or less.  One thing about it though, playing against such odds is challenging.  When we do manage to win those matches, I'm always in awe that we pulled it off.

phxs72

I've noticed that along with the matchmaking finding players from every corner of the world, and giving a terrible connection, the games are being found much much quicker.  It's as if the matchmaking formula was adjusted to prioritize quickness in finding games over connection quality.

jnikoley

I guess enough people with crappy connections who also might live in areas where there are lower player amounts complained that they cannot find any games, and this is the result when they try to make everyone happy...

Raketti

Yep. I believe it can be fixed and keep everyone happy by returning the option from past CODs to allow you to choose between fast games and quality games.  With so little time left in the life cycle of Ghosts, I doubt it will happen, though.

jnikoley

Well, that didn't work very well in BO1, and only worked in the beginning in BO2 until they managed to ruin the connection in that game as well with all the patching they did.. I don't think we should have any option, either give us a server browser, or make the matchmaking system good enough to avoid these constant problems and the extensive lag that comes with it.

Raketti

Studios