servers down ps4?

SOLVED

Ghosts PlayStation 4

in reply to XlAngryStaplerl

I made it on for 2 games on PS4 and then back to not connecting. Shows I am on, but the online map at the main menu is off. Was 79K a few hours ago, now 16K. Keeps changing and the map disappears. I am in a clan war myself and would like to play.

MesaSean

do not purchase.Love of money is concerned

Geodesymn

wow server going start

Geodesymn

Well.. after jumping through hoops to reply on my phone.. yes I am down too in Houston. I was playing and got up to go pick up food. I come back to not be able to connect to online services. I hate how there is absolutely no communication other than twatter which I do not use. Also I love how I see my friends online in a game. There is a purpose to have 5 defcons on your status page. How bout using that or responding here on the forums. I tried to contact support to see if there was an eta but.. this is not within their business hours. Convenient  ... if it runs 24 hours it should be supported 24 hours. Lets get this shit going. This is my get ready for the long work week ahead killing time. Sigh.

Oh I wonder if we will get xtra double xp time for this going down.. im guessing hell no.

Bionik1

Is anyone actually surprised in the least that the PS4 servers are down, and yet the status page says everything is working as it should?

Tweet #codfail #activisionfail

GARBAGE! lol

VirilePenguin
Highlighted
Solution
The severs should be back to normal. At the time, there were issues with the servers causing difficulties, connecting. If you are still experiencing issues, please feel free to start a new thread. Same goes for another support related case, please feel free to check out the forums, and if you can't find an answer, ask!

Thanks,
^AJ
Player Support
in reply to Activision_Supp1

but its still not helping

is thier any thing u can do about  this

senderwood
The severs should be back to normal. At the time, there were issues with the servers causing difficulties, connecting. If you are still experiencing issues, please feel free to start a new thread. Same goes for another support related case, please feel free to check out the forums, and if you can't find an answer, ask!

Thanks,
^AJ
Player Support

hey dude when im trying to login it keepd saying that the server the sever is down help me fix this plz

senderwood

oh and if u wnat me as a friend my name is mckalonzo

senderwood

Studios