servers down ps4?

SOLVED

Ghosts PlayStation 4

in reply to XlAngryStaplerl

i dont think this answer is helping

senderwood

i dont thinkthis answer is helping plz someone answer  me!!!!!!

senderwood

Try shutting your ps4 completely off, unplug it, press the power button to get rid of any residual power and let sit a few minutes to clear the memory. Unplug your router, wait a few minutes and power it back up. Then plug in ps4 and retry game. If it still says you cant connect, exit game, shut system and try connecting your ps4 to the Web with a wired connection, I'm assuming you are currently using wireless.

I had a similar issue and for whatever reason, after getting on with a wired connection, I played a few games, closed out, reconfigured for a wireless connection and now all good.

vinny_pizza79

Dude there is nothing none of us can do. So just keep doing the good old turning on and off till something happens

xXPRo-PRoDiiGYX

yes i am using wirless but all it say is error callofduty server is down pls try again later i wait for like 3 hours and still does that i tried ur idea still doesnt work i habé n idea but r u on ps4 or ps3 vinny

senderwood

Whether ps4 or ps3, all of those could have been things to try.  I'm at a loss. Not sure what else you could do.  If there was anything weird still hanging around in the system one of the options should have helped re-establish a fresh handshake between router, ps4 or 3 and the COD server.  I'm out of ideas.

vinny_pizza79

nvm u have a ps4

senderwood

is anyone their plz my ps4 ghost online isn't working i don't no why but is anyone their responde plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

senderwood

u right do not know what to do

senderwood
Yes
Sivler01

Studios