why does my sound keep cutting out

Ghosts PlayStation 4

this game is a steaming pile of crap.  spawns and lag aside, why does my sound keep cutting out?  i am sitting five feet away from the ps4 and using the same headphones i've used since bo1 they're fine.  it's like i'm playing in a car going through a tunnel. 

should've know better than to buy something from the same people that brought me mw3 i guess

MCCOMINATOR1
5 REPLIES 5

seems like ur the only person having this problem so maybe it is your headset.

MrTRAPPER1017

I have had this three times now in three days, sound goes god damn awful for the entire game then I have to leave lobby and restart the application for it to go back to normal and so have three other people in our clan

archiekeep

ok sorry 4 ppl are havin this problem, well maybe a better place for this would be in the support page. As i've said its not happening to many ppl so let me ask again, is it your headset buddy?

MrTRAPPER1017

would not have thought its headset otherwise it would not go back to normal, plus all the people i know have different headsets etc.

archiekeep

This sound issue is happening to me and my son on 2 different tvs and im not using a headset. Its also the only game doing this. Is there some kind of fix?

ahRITARD

Studios