wow only 9k ppl online? is that wrong

Ghosts PlayStation 4

I noticed when I started today , I seen that only 21k players online , then it worked its way down to 19 , then 15ish , then 13ish , after about 7 hours it ended up around 9thous ppl playin?

and I also noticed my other toon I created on my shared account kept showing it needed a ps plus account to play , but ive had it since the start , I use 1 account for play time , the other time for clan wars , shared account , now it says I need another ps plus membership , which I already paid for , I cant even play split screen with the account with my kids , which I always do , im old and they are way better than me , lol , anyone else getting the ps plus membership required , or server offline  error , what a shame , if that's the case , I wont buy another membership just to "play with myself" lol sony is digging themselves deeper

ill just go back to world of warcraft , at least they address the hackers , and ban them , unlike the servers on ps4 sony , or whoever is in charge this week they promote the hacks and lags , and modders , yes those ppl know who they are , the ones hidden in teams , no friends , no clan , no mic , cruising on Skype  on the wifi chatting with there mole.. whom is on the other side , the game was kool first 3-4 months , then its been downhill since then , such a shame , I really thought it would be a winner , I paid for everything upfront , so I still play , because , hey I paid , I have a hoped' it would change , but it never did just got worse , they wouldn't give me any refunds , bonuses , time paid , nothing , so I just used what I had , so much potential , so little effort to make it a winner.. ok im done , let the hate respond ...GO..>

Scorchin
2 REPLIES 2

PSN is undergoing an unscheduled maintenance, causing many to not be able to play online.  I believe that is why you are seeing the low numbers.

jnikoley
Highlighted

oh lol , sounds reasonable , thnxx

Scorchin

Studios