Account Reset after going live without gold on XBOX ONE

Ghosts Support Forum

yes but what does it have to do with my gametag i stoped hacking a long time ago and i don't think its possible to play xbox live without gold so if u trying to make me look like a hacker so people won't help me then pls stop posting in my thread thank you

XeUnbounded

Once a hacker... always a hacker. Open forum, neighbor... I'll post to my little heart's content.

We both know you weren't playing MP without Gold unless you hacked it.

Why lie?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

how about that if u have a sec account with gold on ur XONE u can play online with all ur silver accounts problem fixed didn't hack now pls i don't want to hate i understand u if u hate me but i am done hacking it was a long time ago i hacked.

XeUnbounded

Any account on X1 with gold will allow any other account on that same console to be treated as a Gold account.

That's a bit of intel in your OP which might have been helpful, yes?

However...

... since your stats look to have been reset... and not some random SNAFU...

1. You either repeatedly or egregiously violated one or more of these standards --> Ghosts Online Code of Conduct
  2. No one here can give a reason for or resolution to your reset--> Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines
  3. If it was an error, it will be resolved without explanation

Now for my opinion...

You know what you did.

Quit doing it.

You're welcome.

RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

haha ur funny dude thanks for helping

at least i am the only one that owns a Dev Xbox ONE

XeUnbounded

XeUnbounded wrote:

haha ur funny dude thanks for helping

at least i am the only one that owns a Dev Xbox ONE

So... basically you came here troll.

RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

to be honest no i didn't knew u could play Online with a silver account if u have a gold account on ur X1 thats why i came here and asked and activision told me i got reseted because i were in a hacked lobby and my data was corrupted after 6 months they reset my stats saying my profile got corrupted well thats my story

XeUnbounded

You cannot play online without Xbox live Gold. However, if your stats had been reset it may be due to corruption on your files or data that's why it was reset.

Abbulls

Studios