Activision Managment and Infinity Ward Please READ Wrongfully banned

Ghosts Support Forum

Activision Managment and Infinity Ward Please READ...

Game: Call of Duty Ghosts

System: PS3

PSN: tcsdaniels (this is my account)

PSN: TRDTIM (this is my son's account)

I was playing COD Ghosts with my son and after a few rounds of domination I took a break and when I returned to play few more rounds with him my account was banned. He continued to play under his account until he wanted to take a break. He turned off our PS3 and when we went back on about an hour or so later to see if my account was an error or something low and behold an error appeared on both our accounts, now stating our console is permanently banned.

I really hope both our accounts and console get un-banned soon. This is just not right, I understand the purpose but I think way too many innocent players are getting banned and this is very sad for both players, Activision, and Infinity Ward. After a bit of research and reviewing the past week or so of the games my son and I played, we believe the innocent players that did not either back out of a hacked lobby (due to not knowing) or were automatically placed into one are getting banned. We noticed a lot of people who haven't been banned are making comments along the line of when they are in a lobby and prior to the match starting, they look at each player's stats and if they don't make sense they leave concluding the player is a cheat or hacker (whatever you call it). This is one thing neither my son or I did. We don't know and still don't fully understand how to view the stats nor did we pay attention to ours, we just love playing the game together. Infinity ward should not assume that everyone knows everything about a game, how to cheat, how to mod, etc. My son and I are clueless when it comes to most of it. Over the last week we did come to an agreement that we were losing a lot more than normal but we just contributed that to the assumption we were just getting placed with better people. We are more often then not the lowest scoring people every round we play and that should not be a reason to ban people and their console's.

If we got banned for simply playing in a hacked or cheated lobby (not knowing it was hacked or whatever) then that is not right and concludes that a thorough investigation is NOT conducted prior to a player and/or their console getting banned. 

I hope infinity ward makes this right soon, we have been very loyal customers (FOLLOWING ALL THE RULeS) If we are not thoroughly investigated we will be sending weekly letters to Activision and infinity ward to please investigate our accounts and console.

Going uncorrected will have take and destroy our priceless father - son hang out time.

Game: Call of Duty Ghosts

System: PS3

PSN: tcsdaniels (this is my account)

PSN: TRDTIM (this is my son's account)

tcsdaniels
3 REPLIES

Re: Activision Managment and Infinity Ward Please ...

in reply to tcsdaniels

I deleted my response after seeing the OPs post being quoted on a gaming website, with the headline "Massive PS3/4 ban under way."

Not sure what is going on, but should be some interesting reading.

JRN00498

in reply to tcsdaniels

Thank you Activision and/or Infinity Ward for un-banning our accounts/console's. My son and I are greatly appreciated and you have recovered a loyal customer. We are already back on playing and having a great time.

If there is anyone who can give some quick tips in how to spot cheaters, hackers, and/or hacked lobbies, it would be greatly appreciated. Since my son and I have been back on COD Ghosts we have started paying more attention to player stats and have seen a couple people that have ridiculous numbers and every time we see them we leave the lobby to find players with realistic stats and are having a great time playing.  It's great playing with honest players as we don't die every millisecond.

THANK YOU AGAIN ACTIVISION AND INFINITY WARD.   

tcsdaniels

in reply to tcsdaniels

Who exactly did you contact to resolve your issue?  I am in a similar predicament.

YeloRazr

Studios