(Admins please review this)I got into a modded lobby

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

(Admins please review this)I got into a modded lob...

I got into a modded lobby of domination and i have video proof and a list of gamer tags please don't ban me, my gamer tag DMNDgamr360

[Removed by Moderator]

demondized
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: (Admins please review this)I got into a modded...

in reply to demondized
Solution

Hey demondized,

Thank you for posting your concerns here. I understand how frustrating it may be to unknowingly join a modded lobby and have your stats altered. The best thing you can do is to immediately leave the lobby and report any players you suspect of cheating via in-game report tool. Please refrain from posting other players gamertags (naming-and-shaming) as it violates our forum policy. If you have not violated the security enforcement, you should be okay. We are unable to say 100% as these are matters our security team handles.

Can you please private message me the following information:

Gamertag:

Platform:

Current rank:

Rank before altered stats:

^MC

Community Coordinator
3 REPLIES

in reply to demondized

Yep, you had entered a hacked lobby.

But it doesn't seem like they were unlocking stuff but boosting big time, everyone with a 99 in kills and deaths is a clear participant of this to me.

I hope you had reported all of these people with the in-game report system, else, do it in the support site, the vid is a clear proof of hacking, tho I'm not sure you can post it here. But cheers on recording  it, the only time i entered a hacked lobby I was shocked enough to forget I could record it or take a screenshot of it (it was on PC anyways) and the lobby creator was bragging on how much we were enjoying the free ranks up... some people really needs a better hobby I swear lol.

Ozhm

I'm pretty sure you can't post the gamer tags on here.  Just make sure you report them in game and leave the lobby right away if it happens again.

MasterPheonix

in reply to demondized
Solution

Hey demondized,

Thank you for posting your concerns here. I understand how frustrating it may be to unknowingly join a modded lobby and have your stats altered. The best thing you can do is to immediately leave the lobby and report any players you suspect of cheating via in-game report tool. Please refrain from posting other players gamertags (naming-and-shaming) as it violates our forum policy. If you have not violated the security enforcement, you should be okay. We are unable to say 100% as these are matters our security team handles.

Can you please private message me the following information:

Gamertag:

Platform:

Current rank:

Rank before altered stats:

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios