Anytime i try to connect to xbox live it says "The Call of duty:Ghosts server is not available due to multiple logins of your CoD account. Please reboot to reconnect." WHAT DO I DO???

Ghosts Support Forum

Anytime i try to connect to xbox live it says "The Call of duty:Ghosts server is not available due to multiple logins of your CoD account. Please reboot to reconnect." WHAT DO I DO???

RPKJohn92
6 REPLIES 6

Hello RPKJohn92,

Thank you for posting your concerns! When was the last time that you were able to connect? Are you on a wired or a wireless connection?

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

I Have received  this msg to I can not connect to xbox one live , the last time I connect was 2 hours ago , my connection is wireless.. what should I do ??????

Q8hunter

I have the same problem. How do I fix it??

Rocaaztk
Highlighted

Wireless 

SELECTINGCOOT44

Try unplugging your power cord/brick from the wall outlet. Let rest 30 seconds, plug back in- this allows temporary cache to reset. what does your "nat" status show when you go into console settings? You may try unplugging your modem/router for 30 seconds, plug back in. Let us know if it helps- good luck!

KC_KREW

Hello RPKJohn92,

Multiple log ins mean that you're account is currently logged in or used on another console. Make sure that your account is

logged out to other console and then after that reboot your console.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards.

Abbulls

Studios