Bought the Devastation DLC on Xbox 360 and the Ripper gun is missing from local play.

Ghosts Support Forum

Bought the Devastation DLC on Xbox 360 and the Ripper gun is missing from local play. Didn't try the Xbox live because I have no gold at the moment. But the Ripper should be available in any mode. Waiting for an answer. Thanks.

Motanu
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hey dude. I think I know the answer on your question. You need to connect to online first and access it through online before you can use it on local play. Hope that helps

Abbulls

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Hey man, you just need to have an Xbox live Gold Membership for you to be able to access it online and offline as well.

huSm

Yep I agree with huSm

You need to play at least one match online first before you will be able to use Ripper on local games.

imsuperweird

Hey, you may try to change your primary weapon to something else first. Mine, I changed from the default loadout to a combat knife for the primary and then both guns (maverick and ripper) appeared when I went back into it. Hope this helps!

Miles1121

Studios