COD Ghosts linking problem on app and forums

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

How do you set it up, it doesn't recognize that I am in a clan.  I had my first e-mail which was registered and linked to my psn account, nothing on the app loaded or showed after the first loading screen, even after refreshing.  I uninstalled it and reinstalled at least 5 times and this didn't work.

I couldn't report the problem on the forums because on my other e-mail account there is no god damn reply or post button on the forums(several months later this still hasn't been fixed?)  So, pre-empting what I expected to be told, I created a new e-mail and registered that on the activision site, linked the new e-mail to my psn account (which resulted in getting dropped from the clan midway last clan wars and forfeiting the rewards, great stuff).  Tried installing the app again and signing in on the second e-mail and same again, nothing but constant loading once the main page appears and a useless refresh button.

Is this just fucked?  I'm sure it has something to do with me registering for Elite on black ops or something and doubt that there is anything anyone can do here with it being a "community" forum, so how do I actually contact Activision support?  I ran through the support website selecting the questions about the app and because it's not covered in the faq's they direct me to ask the community in the forums??? wtf?

sushi555
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have just re-linked my original e-mail and it's working now.  After doing that and logging back into the app it started asking me for my PSN login details which it has never done before regardless of which linked e-mail I was using.  Not sure what the problem was but thanks for the replies.

sushi555
10 REPLIES 10

sorry your explanation is hard to understand, but you are trying to link your app to the forums? I am not aware of a link between the two, but that would be a good idea.

Elite has been closed officially now for some months, the app is what supports our stats now and its used for clan management & wars.

It sounds like your perhaps still trying to use elite, when in fact its gone?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

What device are you using the Ghost ap on? You should be able to get your clan status back by going to your original email linked to the original cod account, sign in and relink it as the primary  console to your old account. Unlink the other new profile created at the activision site- that caused the loss of clan stuff. It sound slike 2 different issues happening here: A ghost ap- device problem & new profile causing your clan stuff to be lost. Post up some more info if you can and there are lots of folks that can help! Good luck.....

KC_KREW

I have just re-linked my original e-mail and it's working now.  After doing that and logging back into the app it started asking me for my PSN login details which it has never done before regardless of which linked e-mail I was using.  Not sure what the problem was but thanks for the replies.

sushi555

First, make sure you have the app installed on a supported device, either an iphone/ipad, android phone, or Win8 surface tablet.

Also, you mention this "other" email.  You can only use one for your app, and activision profile.  Your email is your user id, and if you use multiple emails, you will have multiple accounts.  Whatever email you use to have linked to your psn, is the same email and login you must use for the app.  Many people are not aware of this, and has caused all sorts of problems for them, such as being listed as "classified" in their clan, or losing all their clan achievments.

jnikoley

Thanks for the replies and sorry for my late response.  My ghosts account is currently linked to the second e-mail address i setup, as when I used my original e-mail which was linked in the first place to join clans, nothing on the app was loading so i figured it might be problem with my e-mail and forum reps would tell me to try an alt e-mail.  Anyway, I will re-link it to my original e-mail later tonight and get back to you with more info once I have received my clan war rewards, not losing out again because of the app.  Thanks.

sushi555

Linking it to your old email should fix it.  You should unlink it from your new email first, though.

Once you have it linked to the correct COD account (old email), make sure to log into the app using the old email.

Let us know how it turns out.

jnikoley

Take back some of the thanks I gave lol.  Once again lost my clan rewards.  Re-linking to use the app has dropped me from my clan and I have to rejoin.  Great stuff.

sushi555

Yeah, we just won our first diamond wars, I logged in, saw I had the warcry camo for guns unlocked.  Went to re-link the account to my old e-mail.  Now it's locked again and will have to win ANOTHER diamond.  Useless app.

sushi555

Still not working, not only just lost my rewards from the diamond wars just gone, but my clan is now telling me that I am showing as classified on the app and that my wins won't count towards the next clan wars unless it's fixed.  Also, I still cannot post on my other account, I have no reply or post button and I am unable to send PM's!  I have tried contacting mods from this account to have them amend it but no response.

1.  How do I fix this so I am not showing as classified on the app.

2.  Are my rewards wiped for good now?

3.  Can a mod pm me so I can send you the details of my other account to have it fixed so I can post!

sushi555

Studios