Clan wars suspension

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

Clan wars suspension

I have seen the messages around clan wars suspension, however can you confirm if this it is just the app element has been suspended and wins are still being logged, or the whole Clan war has been put on hold (so wins do not currently count)?

Thanks

admunday
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Clan wars suspension

in reply to admunday
Solution

Hey everyone,

According to Beachhead, "Clan War: The Springs is continuing to track all wins being recorded, and no results have been lost during maintenance. As soon as result processing has caught up with all matches played the full Clan War map will be available." You can find more info posted here via https://twitter.com/beachheadstudio

^MC

Community Coordinator
4 REPLIES

in reply to admunday

That is a very good question, which a lot of clans will want to know the answer to, hopefully they can give us some more details and fix the 'problem' quickly.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

in reply to tracy

Hi Both At the min Im pretty sure its the wole thing - I was on 7 captures with one more needed for the node and my win didnt count that was just a few secs before the app stopped running in my phone. and the tweet that was from beachhead said down for maintenance.

erinezz

in reply to admunday

we noticed loads of cheating going on earlier on blitz respawning on the goals etc

splitpin69

in reply to admunday
Solution

Hey everyone,

According to Beachhead, "Clan War: The Springs is continuing to track all wins being recorded, and no results have been lost during maintenance. As soon as result processing has caught up with all matches played the full Clan War map will be available." You can find more info posted here via https://twitter.com/beachheadstudio

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios