Cod Ghosts is still so glitchy!!!! WTF!

Ghosts Support Forum

The game been out for a while now but yet there is still a lot of problems like delayed spawned in or trying to accept a game invite! Like seriously i tried to accept 4 invites and it all said invalid and i know the person who was sending me the invite had a party of 5 so i dont get the problem. Another is when you're in a party sometime one person just randomly disappear from the lobby! and then when you try to invite that person they can't join! Their invite says it's invalid or can't connect or it takes too long and doesnt connect!

truman2cool
4 REPLIES 4

I have similar issues all I can advise is join the latest invite as I think it cancels out previous invites. Some ppl have stronger links/connections than others so join the strongest.

milo-iq

My game freezes sometime while loading a map like you're shitting me right? BO2 wasn't like nor was Mw3 or BO1 or MW2

truman2cool

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
Highlighted

What console are you playing on? You may need to have your ports or the players you were trying to connect to have it be checked at. If ports are limited with one or the other party, most likely, one of you would not be able to connect to one another.

Crinkzkull081

Studios