Developers can you help me out?

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

Developers I had trouble creating a cod account, I managed to create one as I needed one for my clan I think but can you switch over the data to this current cod account I'm using now please.

You can contact me through private message about it.

I'd like it to be done asap as I'm currently in a clan war but because of all of this confusion I can't get onto the app.

The gamertag involved is: ASSASS1NS W33D

Just get the cod account I'm using for my clan war, grab the data and link it to this cod account I use for the forum.

Private message me with any questions. Thanks.

CodPro3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer that on request. Clan Rewards and Status are tied to the Call of Duty account and email address themselves.

Since you currently have your gamertag/ psn id linked to an account, we would advise you to use that account in clan wars.

Thanks,

^AJ

Player Support
3 REPLIES 3

Thinking you may get better results contacting them directly @ATVIAssist or on the support forum.

GHOSTS SUPPORT

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Highlighted

It's ok, I know the developers read these forums so they should process my request fairly quickly as they know I need it done for my clan war.

CodPro3

Hello,

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer that on request. Clan Rewards and Status are tied to the Call of Duty account and email address themselves.

Since you currently have your gamertag/ psn id linked to an account, we would advise you to use that account in clan wars.

Thanks,

^AJ

Player Support

Studios