Directx error fix?

Ghosts Support Forum

Directx error fix?

So I saw on the internet that there is a fix for the directx error shit thats happening to me, yet when i went to go download the fix it was trying to force me to do thousands of these surveys that were obvioiusly scam. Is there anywhere or anyone that has this directx fix download file without all the stupid and gay surveys?> By the way the website i found the file on with all the stupid scam surveys was skidrow. If you can help me in any way or shape please let me know,

daggoth1
13 REPLIES

Re: Directx error fix?

in reply to daggoth1

Hey daggoth

Sorry to hear about your DX issues, check out the links below hope it helps you out.

[1] http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=17431

[2] https://support.microsoft.com/kb/179113

Homie_Simpson

in reply to Homie_Simpson

Thank you for the reply, however I already tried doing that and yet i get the error message still. the error message says directx has encountered a unrecoverable error. or something like that and I updated the directx to 11 and yet i still get the same message and I dont know why. You would think the creators of this game would have a fix for this before some random second site like skidrow would.

daggoth1

in reply to daggoth1

Have you considered doing a System Recovery to a date/time that everything worked as intended?

Homie_Simpson

Already did that and no improvement. I personally think i just got robbed of alot of money for a game that doesnt work no matter what I do and for a company that wont fix it

daggoth1

in reply to daggoth1

daggoth, the only thing that I can think off atm buddy is have you tried "rolling back" your drivers for DX

Homie_Simpson

and how exactly would I do that? If whatever you suggest doesnt work then i guess i just got ripped off 60 bucks, but just in case how would i do what you suggest

daggoth1

in reply to daggoth1

i had the same error, it means( probably) that your video card ( nvidea/amd/etc.) has to low specs,

try to check out the recommended specs for the game and compare them to your computers.

Cinderblox_RS
Highlighted

in reply to Cinderblox_RS

in reply to daggoth1

Daggoth

wel i never found a working directx error fix, and i searched a lot, also tried to rewrite the code on the game for the gpu, did work till i got ingame, card couldnt take it and pc past out... so i bought a new gpu ( you'll need it anyway for other games to run smooth so it is not a waste) => before u buy first check the specs and be sure your gpu(video card )is the(main) cause of your error

Cinderblox_RS

Studios