Downgrading account how to solve?

Ghosts Support Forum

Hello. I have a problem. I have been and still are without internet for a change of promotion. Yesterday I downloaded the new maps of ghost. I entered to try them and I saw that I have cleared everything. Aliens in the 15th prestige and now I have to 1. I never used hacks or other things against the law. Who can help me to solve my problem? please help me

MissL90
9 REPLIES 9

If you don't have internet, I'm not sure how you managed to download the maps but if you don't have internet then you would be playing offline and that always shows lvl 1 no prestige.  If, however, you are saying that you have internet and have been reset then you're probably out of luck.  There have been a bunch of bans issued recently and from all indication they appear to be legit.

phxs72

I have not explained well. Just yesterday and today I had the internet because telecom is doing the tests. I never used hacks or other illegal things. it is not correct to delete all my prestige without a valid reason. There is an email that I can contact? Activision email?

MissL90

I haven't heard of an email but if you want to check with them, you can contact Activision Support and verify that you have been reset on purpose.  The reason that I say this is because you might have just gotten your data corrupted due to your internet problems and they may be able to restore your stats.  If you have a twitter account, you can contact them @ATVIAssist.  I'm also going to flag a moderator for you OGHuxtable who may be able to open a support ticket for you.

phxs72

Thank you. Please can you tell me how to find this moderator? They are not very practical forums and twitter. Can you please explain to me how to look for the moderator? thank you

MissL90

I had not seen the name with the link. excuse. thank you

MissL90

Hi MissL90,

A Customer Support case has been created regarding the issue you are having.  Please log into support.activision.com, My Support> My Cases for additional assistance.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

I looked where you said but the status is closed. I answered but they will also respond if the status is closed?

MissL90

I don't think stats in Extinction can be restored like in multiplayer. A friend of mine also had an issue with his stats and his stats in Extinction was not recovered.

It's not how I say it. It's how you understand it.
Shadowronald

Can not be restored? I had 15 prestige. I had many teeth . It's Absurd that they have deleted everything. I've never used hack's and I have never broken the rules. I can not understand why.

MissL90

Studios