Gamepad support for PC?

Ghosts Support Forum

After market ps3 controllers seem to be not supported. I tried to use the afterglow brand. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Draxxus12
7 REPLIES 7

xbox pads works but shitty aim assist is permanently enable for gamepads

GodLikeLeftNut

Honestly not concerned about the aim-assist stuff. I am trying to make the jump from console to PC, so being able to use a controller at the moment is nice. Good to know that Xbox gamepads are working. I kind of figured that it would only support Xbox because of 2 things.

1.) If you go to the stick or button layout, the pic is of an Xbox controller.

2.) If you enable the gamepad, the button lettering appears as, 'A' or B', with the colors to match the Xbox style.

Since I don't have an Xbox gamepad, I may have to man up and go all in with M/K.

Draxxus12

an xbox 360 wired controller works right away. you'll need to tweak the sensitivity to your liking but the game will see it detected and ask if you want to use it. wireless is a different story..haven't been able to get mine detected, so been going wired..and there's no aim assist by default. if there was i would be hitting targets all the time and that isn't the case..doing pretty good otherwise and enjoying the game.

rickylix

Ok just tested more, and tried to use a normal, standard PS3 controller. Plugged in the USB cord to the PC, it installed to the computer and I could find it on my devices menu, but Ghost still isn't picking it up in game.

Draxxus12

Forgot to mention that I also used my Power A wired tournament PS3 controller as well and the same thing happened. It installed to the computer but Ghost still isn't picking it up. I don't have any other controllers to test though. It appears that either I don't know how to connect a gamepad to a PC or Ghosts doesn't support ANY PS3 Gamepad!

Draxxus12

Borrowed a friends Xbox 360 controller so I'm going to try and use it with the play and charge kit, and will let you all know if that works.

Draxxus12

Hello,

Just made a video with Aim-Assist footage playing with a wireless Xbox controller on the PC:

The Video in good 1080p quality:

It does work, without a hassle and/or workarounds. It is natively supported

With kind regards,

SB

Mr_Google

Studios