Help.. keeps freezing after updates

Ghosts Support Forum

So let me start off by saying i've played COD since modern warfare came out and i've never had as many problems with a COD game as i have with ghosts.. i bought a brand new copy of the game about 2-3 months ago and started playing the multiplayer, 2 mins into my first game it froze and i had to reset my PS3, i think in the few months i've had the game i've only been able to complete a handful of matches, i've tried everything to stop this from happening, i've deleted all game files and files associated with this game multiple times, i've deleted and installed other things hoping to get the game on a separate part of my HD but with no luck.. i hate knowing im going to have to delete it again since the new update didnt fix any of this, which means all my campaign stats and online stuff will be gone.. please help find a solution that i havent tried.. 

tonystarksadrun
1 REPLY 1

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios