How do I redeem my Ghosts Hardened Edition Soundtrack Code?

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

How come when I type in the link on the piece of paper for the Ghosts Soundtrack it keeps saying An Unexpected Error Occurred Please Help!

turbov4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Maybe this link will help. Just make sure your account is linked to your platform. I redeemed my code a couple days ago, and it worked.

DOT = .

https://profile DOT callofduty DOT com/ghostsce/profile

Private_Jay
9 REPLIES 9

Maybe this link will help. Just make sure your account is linked to your platform. I redeemed my code a couple days ago, and it worked.

DOT = .

https://profile DOT callofduty DOT com/ghostsce/profile

Private_Jay

Thank you.

turbov4

I've tried to redeem this code for over a year now, and have even contacted support. They made me send pictures of my code sheet with some numbers I had to write down on it. I still don't have the supposed soundtrack or the Insignia Digital Pack.

Agentflame24
is it possible that the link didn't work for me? I also tried the link but I still got an error. do you have any other idea's?
Fightkevin

Same problem, but it still wont accept my code

Dartuk

I too have been trying, and It just won't redeem the code.

IsaacDrake3_3

@Dartuk @IsaacDrake3_3

Are you guys trying to redeem the Soundtrack or the Insignia pack? Some of the codes need to be used in the Xbox/playstation store.

Private_Jay

It explicitly tells you to use Callofduty.com to redeem codes for the soundtrack...

I have the same issue, so either the page URL is wrong, or the period in which to download the soundtrack has expired.  From what I can tell, however, the sitemap is completely lacking links for the Ghosts sub-site.

Hyncharas

I’m am trying to redeem the insignia pack. 

Ajaxn

Studios