How do you edit Clan Emblems?

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

I have attempted all the navigation features I could find in the emblem editor. Only the claw shows to be available. I can change the background color, but nothing else.

What gives? How do you edit your emblem?

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
nuttin2say
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes they can be edited, when using emblem editor, select one of the boxes on the left that says add layer, from there you should be able to use all the options available (ghosts, numbers, shapes etc),for you to begin to create an emblem. Click on the one you want remembering that each layer overlays the other. Then you can also change size and colour. Hope this helps.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator
4 REPLIES 4

Okay, let me back up. CAN clan emblems be edited in the first place?

nuttin2say

Yes they can be edited, when using emblem editor, select one of the boxes on the left that says add layer, from there you should be able to use all the options available (ghosts, numbers, shapes etc),for you to begin to create an emblem. Click on the one you want remembering that each layer overlays the other. Then you can also change size and colour. Hope this helps.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator
Moderator Moderator

Thanks. I'll try looking there. If it works, I'll mark your response!

nuttin2say

tracy Is correct , you have a couple of menus with shapes  and pictures all of which you can manipulate the size and color of.

MindSpazms Level 75

Studios