I got reset back to level one, and have done nothing wrong?

Ghosts Support Forum

I got reset back to level one, and have done nothi...

I have not played for about 6 months and i was 6 prestige or something around there and i cam back on today and i am level 1? why did i get reset? can i get all my old stuff back?

FadedxX
3 REPLIES

Re: I got reset back to level one, and have done n...

in reply to FadedxX

I am sure you did SOMETHING... they don't just ban for no reason. If, in fact, you truly have nothing to hide, you may have been one of the rare few who were banned unfairly and should take that up with ATVIAssist here or on Twitter or at Activision Customer Support: Contact Us .

But you can't do this here, it may result in you getting banned from the Forums as well.

Source- Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines

In-Game Reports / Ban Appeals / Moderator Action Disputes

• All reports, for users who violate the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct, are to be handled in-game. As a result, all in-game related reports are considered prohibited.
    • Online / In-Game Bans are the product of thorough investigation. As a result, all appeals or attempts to challenge the merit of a ban are considered prohibited.
    • Disputes about moderator actions should be handled via a personal message. You may contact us here.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
Activision Ambassador

in reply to FadedxX

Hello FadedxX

Thanks for contacting us regarding your issue. A support case has been created for you – and a Customer Support Representative will contact you soon.

You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website - support.activision.com. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Best,

^ZJ

Elany
Community Coordinator
Activision Player Support
Community Coordinator

in reply to Elany

you may have jumped into a hacked lobby ?

Major_Mcfadden

Studios