I just got ps4 and my code to upgrade from ps3 is expired is there a way to still upgrade my ghosts game

Ghosts Support Forum

Does anyone know how to upgrade to the ps4 version of ghosts my code says its expired please help

Raider_1
2 REPLIES 2

If the code is expired then it simply doesn't exist. Unfortunately that's not going to help you but once it expires, I think it is a done deal. Sounds like you'll have to purchase the ps4 upgrade.

I know that's probably not what you want to hear but unless Activision issues an extension, the code is useless.

Take care and good luck

SwampDawgg

SwampDawg

I'm in the same boat as well, it'll be nice if there was a better option for us, just as a note i did also purchase Thief which had 60 min content added that promo was expired too but it accepted it in the ps store, was surprised it expired since i expectected it at time of purchase based on the cover.  I have the PS3 digital copy of Ghost and never got a promo code just adverts saying that i can download on ps4 for $10 when that time comes and now it's expired, did i miss that small print?  Also if i had a physical copy of the promo code i would have just entered it in, but wasn't necessary since the store had it for $10 at the time, but i had no ps4.

soner2010

Studios