Is it possible to play both xbox 360 and xbox one (switch back and forth) and use the same gear, keep/build stats, etc. on both consoles?

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

Is it possible to play both xbox 360 and xbox one ...

I have an Xbox one at home and Xbox 360 when I travel.  I would like to play ghost on the 360 when on the road, but Xbox one when at home.  However, I want to build just one character gear, stats, etc.  Is it possible to switch between Xbox 360 and Xbox one?  I did read there was a way to do this when going from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, but my case is a bit different.

Thank you for your time.

Zhbog
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is it possible to play both xbox 360 and xbox ...

in reply to Zhbog
Solution

Yes, it will sync your stats between X1 & 360 when you start up the game. I flip flop between them pretty often at home.

Moderator Moderator
2 REPLIES

in reply to Zhbog
Solution

Yes, it will sync your stats between X1 & 360 when you start up the game. I flip flop between them pretty often at home.

Moderator Moderator

in reply to Zhbog

Zhbog wrote:

I have an Xbox one at home and Xbox 360 when I travel.  I would like to play ghost on the 360 when on the road, but Xbox one when at home.  However, I want to build just one character gear, stats, etc.  Is it possible to switch between Xbox 360 and Xbox one?  I did read there was a way to do this when going from Xbox 360 to Xbox one, but my case is a bit different.

Thank you for your time.

quick answer as long as you linked your gamertag (on your profile) here then the answer is yes

Maccabi Level 75

Studios