Is there anyway to change party privacy?

Ghosts Support Forum

On the friends tab the join game option is locked no matter if they are in a game or party.

On the recent players tab the join game option is unlocked but I have never tried to use it.

On the clan tab it is also unlocked but gives private party error when attempting to join, otherwise you can join when they are in a game.

I want to say that this is simply a miscoding error like the hitboxes for sniper rifles with chrome lined barrels, because otherwise it is pointless to even give the option "Join Game" in the first place.

NinjaKitty17
3 REPLIES 3

Hello NinjaKitty17,

Thank you for posting your concerns!

Please visit our knowledge base article regarding latency: Activision Support. Also, try to port forward your router, by following the next instructions: Activision Support. Lastly, check here for the current game status: Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Game Status. We are currently set at Defcon 4, so please continue to check back. Make sure to suggest your friends to try these steps as well, and let me know the outcome.

Sincerely,

^CA

ATVI Support

Player Support

I haven't had a single issue with joining anyone(through invitation), it's just the tedious nature of consistently having to invite people to a party. It appears as though you are supposed to be able to join via the friends menu without invitation but the option is completely unavailable. The option to "Join Game" then makes no sense if the only method of joining is by invite, hence the question "Is there anyway to change party privacy?" because everyone I play with is in my clan but joining is impossible(through the join game option) with a permanent private party in place and no option to change it. If I didn't explain it properly, my apologies.

NinjaKitty17

Go to social > manage party > party setting > change to open 

RIpitbull

Studios