My app will not work for the iPhone 5

Ghosts Support Forum

My app will not work for the iPhone 5

II've tried installing and uninstalling the app and I just get stuck On the log in screen

!

Kyt3dKris724
6 REPLIES

Re: My app will not work for the iPhone 5

in reply to Kyt3dKris724

Where are you from??

It could be the region is not compatible.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

in reply to Kyt3dKris724

Have you been able to use the ap prior to this or did you just download the ap? I just got an "ap" update yesterday on my  Iphone and there are no issues with it. I think that Apple  sends the updates out at different times based on alphabetical or regional- I have family members that will get an update before me- sometimes up to a couple of days.

KC_KREW

in reply to Kyt3dKris724

I had similar problems with my Lumia 920 the first time I installed it. I just kept trying to login and eventually it worked and has been working fine since. So just keep trying.

matuzz

in reply to Kyt3dKris724

I find with a hard reset push top and lower button at the same time until it turns off usually works for mine

newm8n

in reply to Kyt3dKris724

Same issue I have started a forum here and I invite you to post. If we get everyone together having the same issue hopefully they will release an update that fixes it!

See here: Unable to Login to Call of Duty App on iOS

Vanquizh

in reply to Kyt3dKris724

I think you're having the same issue as me. Can you please check out my post and tell me if it's the same issue? Can't access Call of Duty App

creatorfromheav

Studios