Need Help I got perma-banned without a warning or a temporary ban and i didnt do anything wrong

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

Ok so I got on my 360 today i noticed that i was permantely banned from the servers for breaking some policy bullcrap when i havent even done anything wrong

1.) Even if i did do anything wrong such as getting into a modded lobby i should only be temporarly banned since i would be a first offender as stated in the code of conduct. The only ways i can get perma banned without a previous ban of some sort is if i use pirated content which isnt possible since i have the game bought on both the 360 and the xbox one also i have the season pass redeemed for both consoles and i have the spectrum camo for both consoles since i took a online course at my local gamestop unless there is an error were people who have redeemed the season pass on both consoles can get mistakenly perma banned for pirating content i would like to know why i got banned without warning and reason.

2.) I have been playing call of duty since call of duty 4 and i havent done anything wrong on any of those so why would i start on the latest installment of call of duty. I am a legit 10th prestige with 9 days played and i feel like an idiot for even wasting my time and money on a game that in the end you get banned for doing nothing wrong.

3.) Im not sure if you can ask about getting unbanned but this whole wrongly getting banned thing needs to stop if you can unban me my gt is Extra Players ,but if for some dumb unforeseen reason you feel i am not worthy of your time then you as a company has taken the whole community and destroyed it.

tman7091
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In-game bans are the product of thorough investigation by Infinity Ward. Penalty is not subject to further review and the grounds of one are not up for debate - all bans are final. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

For more information regarding in-game bans, please view the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct.

Please note that I am a forum moderator. I am not affiliated with in-game bans nor am I able to provide details of it.

TopFighter | Community Forum Moderator

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Moderator Moderator
2 REPLIES 2

im having the same problem. i did get into a public modded lobby but it was during match finding and it was COMPLETELY random. i was even cussing cause i couldnt lvl up my prestige on extiction after the new map pack came out. its dumb that i can get banned for joining a modded lobby when it was purely chance that it happend to me. my gamertag is StonedSniper87. if this ban isnt lifted i swear i will NEVER buy another Activision EVER again.

StonedSniper87

In-game bans are the product of thorough investigation by Infinity Ward. Penalty is not subject to further review and the grounds of one are not up for debate - all bans are final. We understand that you may be frustrated or confused, but we must lock this thread in accordance with our Community Etiquette & Guidelines.

For more information regarding in-game bans, please view the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct.

Please note that I am a forum moderator. I am not affiliated with in-game bans nor am I able to provide details of it.

Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Ghosts

Moderator Moderator

Studios