PS4 - Friends Not On Leaderboards

Ghosts Support Forum

I've seen a few posts about this before but never found the answer.

I have about 100 friends that are all active on COD and play all the time however whenever I look on the leaderboards they are not there.  A couple of them appear if I change to the clan filter but they don't appear on any other leaderboard.  They are not on the score/wins/kills/accuracy leaderboards at all.  I am able to invite them to games and play with them all the time so I know they are there!

I've checked with a lot of them and I appear on their leaderboards.

I've tried deleting them and adding them again but still no luck. Any ideas?

safari_Joe
9 REPLIES 9

Hey safari_Joe,

Are you scrolling all the way to the top and bottom of the leaderboards? About how many friends don't appear? Are they all playing on PS4? Each console has their own respective leaderboards, so even though you have multiple friends on your friend's list, they may not appear on the leaderboard itself.

Thanks,
^AJ

Community Coordinator

As I've said in the title.  Yes this is the PS4.  I play with a lot of these people daily! But they are not showing on the leaderboards.  It's nothing to do with filters/different consoles or even suggesting I'm not scrolling to the top of the leaderboards.......

Overall,  I have 127 friends on PSN.  Out of those I'd say 60% play COD on PS4.  Obviously I know PS3 players won't show up.  Out of about 70 players that should be on my leaderboards I have about 25-30 MAX.

I've tried deleting people that don't show up and adding them again but still no luck.

As I've said,  I appear on all of their leaderboards

safari_Joe

Hey safari_Joe,

Thanks for clarifying that for us, I did have to double check the circumstances of the situation as they may be some confusion with other users. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Do you play on a wired or wireless connection?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Yep.  I use the PS3 disk with the PS3 to PS4 upgrade download.  I have deleted the whole file and redownloaded it but still no luck.  It's a wired connection with NAT type 2 on PS4 and an open NAT on Ghosts.

I have also tried deleting my account from the PS4 and putting it back on again but still no luck

safari_Joe

Hey safari_Joe,

Thanks for clarifying that for us. Can you let us know if the names stay static, or is it random players that populate your leaderboard each time?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

when I search any of the leaderboards I have about 20-30 friends that are on there.  Their scores do update all the time as they are playing so there's no problem with the people that are on my leaderboards,  It's just the people that aren't on my leaderboards that don't show at all.

The friends on my leaderboards (including my own) weekly and monthly stats reset as they should so again, no problem there at all. I don't have any random people who are not my friends on my leaderboards but can confirm that obviously when I change the filters to "ALL" then I can see the full leaderboards of everyone in the world.

A good example is from speaking to a friend of mine that doesn't appear on my leaderboards at all even though I play with him all the time said that he was 195 places behind me in the monthly domination leaderboards so as a test I changed the filter to "ALL" and scrolled down a few pages and sure enough, he was there on the leaderboard.

Another example is a few of my clan members.  I am also friends with them on PSN and again they don't appear on my leaderboards however if I change the filter from "FRIENDS" to "CLAN" then they do appear.

safari_Joe

I take it from the lack of response yet again that as usual you haven't got a clue what's going on or any idea on how to fix this?

Just gets so annoying.  Gone through the whole situation on here and on twitter and you just stop replying.  It's a joke.

You'd gain more respect from the community if you just said " I'm sorry, we haven't got a clue what's causing it".

safari_Joe

im having the same problem as the OP. any solution?

iRiSH911
Highlighted

Also have the same issue! 

The friends who I had before black ops 4 are all on leaderboards. I have met loads of new players through blackout and play with them regularly now. These people do not come on leaderboards. This is on pS4

pls sort it out 

Pxghbe

Studios