Please View the Xbox 360 Dropzone lobbies

Ghosts Support Forum

11:05 Kokomo, Indiana time. Etire match, put entire clips into people, stabbed them, and they turn and kill me. When I stated that my router was picking up on who was sending the DDoS attack, half of the lobby bailed. PLEASE, someone just look into the gameplay that is going on. I am tweeting Activision right now, and uploading the router traffic report to Microsoft.

Activision, IW: YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM, address it, please. This is getting down right absurd. I watched as my entire team literally "froze" while the opponents came up, killed us, and hid.

I know that a lot of you here do not experience this crap, and honestly, I agreed with all of you when you said it was lag comp. Lag comp does not stop an entire team dead in their tracks.

JRN00498
1 REPLY 1

I added the time and geographic area so that you can go back and review the games. I will give you my gamertag, just so you can go back and watch the matches I was in, so YOU can deal with the hackers.

Create a position, and Ill come work for you, doing nothing but pour over hours of game footage to help you find the cheaters.

JRN00498

Studios