Problems with downloading Season Pass

Ghosts Support Forum

Hi all,

This is my first ever post in a forum so do excuse me if I do something wrong!

I have the UK BLES version of COD Ghosts and have today bought the Season Pass. However, when I try downloading it, nothing. The map packs sub category just continues endlessly loading and the Season Pass section shows two items. The first has no content available. The second has two 100kb files, one being for the RUS POL version. I have downloaded both of these, but still nothing. I tried deleting the game data and reinstalling the game, after downloading the two 100kb files (as I read somewhere that if you have the RUS POL version, the store may not load properly), but still no joy. I've tried contacting Activision support, and Sony support via telephone but no joy from them. Please help!

Regards,

NPM-007

NPM-007
7 REPLIES 7

What system are you on

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72

Hi,

PS3

NPM-007

Have you tried going into the store via the PSN menu and not the game

Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72

Yep. But I noticed that the Onslaught map pack isn't in the PS Store anymore on its own. Just included in Ghosts Gold Edition

NPM-007

There are a lot of people having the same problems with dlc at the moment, there are a lot of people posting about them on the sony official site too.  I think the problem could be on the sony side of things

Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72
Highlighted

same thing over here - it's so f***ing annoying

valeneu

Hello NPM-007,

What is your location or region? Try restoring your account. Also, try going to and signing

into https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main and tehn check on your download list if you do

have the season pass, if yes then try to download it through that page.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards.

Abbulls

Studios