Purchase keegan, doesn't unlock. why is that?

Ghosts Support Forum

TheKillaMoods
10 REPLIES 10

TheKillaMoods wrote:

There are two phases if your on the PSN, the store and the download option. What system do you use?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

i just went to the store and bought it. it says purchased there now, but when i go to customise appearance, into specials, Keegan is still locked.

TheKillaMoods

What lzjar is referring to is that you need to go to the in-game store menu and tell the game to download the content.

If that does not work, I would suggest deleting the download for that purchase and trying to download it again. Don't worry about "losing your purchase;" there is a record of that at PSN so you do not have to pay for it twice - there's merely a chance you may have to download it twice.

But go to the in-game store, first, and telling the store to download it. Sounds like that's the issue.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
nuttin2say

yeah im using the in-game store. It already says purchased, when i still click on x for download it says no content found on the nxt screen

TheKillaMoods

Delete it from your cache & hard drive & download it again.

nuttin2say

how?

TheKillaMoods

Not sure about PSN, but if you have it on the Xbox you go to system settings and go to games and find ghosts then find the dlc file and remove it, clear your cache and restart your console. Go back to either the in game store or the Xbox marketplace and re-download it.

Deleted User

You might be better off waiting for lzjar to return - or send him a private message. There should be something in the settings that allows you to look at what is on your hard drive and/or shows your recent downloads. Anyway, lzjar can navigate it better than I can.

nuttin2say

will do, thanks for the effort though

TheKillaMoods

Studios