Ghosts Support Forum

They was a cheater on call of duty ghost needs banning he's on ps3 is name is [Removed by Moderator].

paulpep
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to paulpep
Solution

Hey paulpep,

Thank you for voicing your concerns here. I understand how frustrating it may be to see players using cheats and breaking the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct in order to gain an advantage over other players. Please report any players you suspect of cheating via in-game report tool here. I assure that we do investigate the reported players and take the appropriate actions.

Thanks,

^MC

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to paulpep

Naming people on the forums is not allowed, reporting in game is the only option

You can't cure stupid, but you can sedate it.
Blood, Sweat and Beers.
gambit1969 Level 72
in reply to paulpep

Read the forums there are hundreds of hackers in this game, and IW are doing nothing about them.

Darkpilgrim
in reply to paulpep
Solution

Hey paulpep,

Thank you for voicing your concerns here. I understand how frustrating it may be to see players using cheats and breaking the Ghosts Online Code of Conduct in order to gain an advantage over other players. Please report any players you suspect of cheating via in-game report tool here. I assure that we do investigate the reported players and take the appropriate actions.

Thanks,

^MC

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
in reply to paulpep

there was a cheater on call of duty black ops 4 that would need removing his gametag is "Meeso10"

CODgamingDELUXE

Studios