Task 141 patches and background don't show up, help?

Ghosts Support Forum

Task 141 patches and background don't show up, hel...

I bought a Hardened Edition of Ghosts for Xbox 360, used all the codes and got everything but the task 141 patch and background help me please.

ELITECODNINJA
6 REPLIES

Re: Task 141 patches and background don't show up,...

in reply to ELITECODNINJA

Hey ELITECODNINJA,

Which retailer did you purchase the game from? Was this part of a preorder bonus? Can you please specify the what the issue is exactly?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

That's very unfortunate.  Mine worked with no issues.  Good luck!

MasterPheonix

i just came across a player with a founder patch as well and realized that wasn't in my stack of customizations that I had access to. Any fix for this coming? I bought the CoD: Ghosts edition that came with the ripcord wristband at gamestop.

RangerSLEVIN1

in reply to RangerSLEVIN1

Hey RangerSLEVIN,

Can you please specify what patches you are missing? The Founder's patch is obtained through having Founder's status on the Call of Duty ELITE website. Were you a Founder and didn't receive your patch? Have you tried unlinking and relinking your account on the Call of Duty website? Can you specify which Taskforce patch you are referring to?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

Hey AJ

specifically the 141 patch. I got the founder's patch after talking with the support folks. it was a matter of reinstalling the game after the last update i guess.

just tried unlinking and relinking to get the 141 and it doesn't seem to have worked.

RangerSLEVIN1

in reply to RangerSLEVIN1

Hey RangerSLEVIN,

Thanks for letting us know what worked for you, in regard to your Taskforce patch, what console are you playing the game on? Did you by the stand along edition of the game or are you having issues after an upgrade?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios