The Call of Duty: Ghosts server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/status for updates. Help please.

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/status for updates. Help please. I can't get this to work and noobody else seem to have the problem.

Fladder1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Fladder,

Welcome to our support forum.

Keep in mind that this may be due to the recent holiday rush, and the servers may be seeing a rise in user activity.

With that being said, make sure that you have taken all actions to ensure you have the best connection. For starters, take a read over our Activision Support knowledge base article. This contains some great information regarding lag/unable to connect to multiplayer games.

Also, be sure that you have set port forwarding on your router/connection:

Activision Support

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!

View solution in original post

Community Coordinator
8 REPLIES 8

I have the same problem very often.  This is my seventh time tonight getting this BS.  It usually takes about two to three time (which is completely unacceptable with a game that is making them as much as it is). But, I know it isn't a server issue, because I have seven friends on my list playing ghost.  Add it to the list of problems with this game. 

marksworld

yeah thanks for helping, i tried more than 2-3 times still not working...

Fladder1

Same B***S*** over here.  Seemed to be working fine earlier... now for some reason giving same message w/ error code "16384"  --- Happened about same time last night, come to think of it.  Annoying... Seriously annoying...

Are you on 360 too, by chance?

LaDeDah

Yeah has been happening to me all day. Be nice if We could get some help from Support

WeJuggOnyou

Still having the issuses, can someone fix the problems.

Fladder1

Hello Fladder,

Welcome to our support forum.

Keep in mind that this may be due to the recent holiday rush, and the servers may be seeing a rise in user activity.

With that being said, make sure that you have taken all actions to ensure you have the best connection. For starters, take a read over our Activision Support knowledge base article. This contains some great information regarding lag/unable to connect to multiplayer games.

Also, be sure that you have set port forwarding on your router/connection:

Activision Support

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Go to Activision Aces!

View solution in original post

Community Coordinator

This isn’t happening to me as well. I’m really pissed about it. I pay monthly to play and can’t. Bull malarkey 

Tenpercenter01
Highlighted
Spoiler
Spoiler
I meant is happening 
Tenpercenter01

Studios