Was in app and kicked to the log in screen ?

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

I was on the ghost app looking at my push notification selections when it sent to to the log in screen. I attempted to log in  , next message was play a game of multiplayer so I backed out of the app. i attempted to log in again after filling in name and password it goes to pretty much a blank screen with the words log in at the top and at the top left is an arrow when I hit the arrow it brings me back to the log in screen where I have to reenter my password...

i Closed all other apps I am on a good wifi connection using the ipad2 , I deleted the app and cycled the power on the iPad , I then reinstalled the app still having the same affect log in then the pretty much blank screen with the arrow in the upper left and the words on top of log in.....

went to call of duty checked my profile refreshed security question and login password ,,, it is showing both of my accounts linked my psn and my xbl. I returned to the ghosts app and there is no change...

i Have a few more things I am going to try and I will keep updated until this is resolved I will try to put as much detail as possible in case it happens to others

MindSpazms Level 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have found the app to be very hit and miss in terms of actually working. I use it on my android phone. When things go wrong, I just leave it alone for a few days before I try it again.

noluck07
12 REPLIES 12

Just tried it again and now I get the app is under maintenance  notice

MindSpazms Level 75

You can try unlinking and relinking your account/s. I told one of my clan members to do that, when he kept getting "play a game of multiplayer" and it worked.

PhillyT

Went on console and still shows me as the clan commander so no issue there ,,,, still getting the under maintenance notice on the app.

MindSpazms Level 75

same here, but message I getting in red of internal error problem. always something when it comes close to clan wars. sure wish the fix this thing once and for all, pretty lame none of my other apps crash and this app the only one. Build a website for the love of god and stop nickle fixing this app. those of us customers deserve professionalism from the company involved with this screwed up app. start respecting your loyal customers professionally and we will start respecting you that simple. you publish games for a living, but can't provide a working app to your customers, pretty sad when karma starts taking its toll.. LOL just being honest as how i see it

KUJayhawksBB

Awesome it is telling me certificate is expired or not yet valid,,,,,, as a side thought I just had my xbox live family account expire and had to change over to the new Xbox live gold ... since I'm try to make sure I have all the details here

MindSpazms Level 75

it not you its the app as always bud

KUJayhawksBB

Thats a strange question....

TL_Bare_B

I have found the app to be very hit and miss in terms of actually working. I use it on my android phone. When things go wrong, I just leave it alone for a few days before I try it again.

noluck07

Every time I've had issues with the app if signing back in and clearing the data doesn't work I just wait, it eventually sorts itself out.

TOMBER1

Studios