XBox 360 Double XP Issues

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

I am having issues with the Double XP on 360. Maybe it's not live yet, but it shows the Double XP badge next to the Map name on the loading screen.

I am playing Squads, however, and I've always gotten 4,000 points per game if my team wins, but I'm only getting about 2,100. I know the max score for non double XP games is 2,000, plus up to 100 points for something. Not sure about the extra. Anyone have any ideas why this might be?

Usually, when someone challenges my Squad in Squad Assault, I'd get 2 hrs of Double XP, and that works just fine. Did they do something to the XP deal for squads in the last Compatability Pack?

JTerk498
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Figured out the issue. It wasn't live at the time. I received a playlist update, now I am getting the full 4,000 points. Should've waited before making a discussion. Thanks for the info though.

JTerk498
3 REPLIES 3

Here's the thing. For whatever reason a couple of the Dub XP weekends have worked for squads (increased the max points to 4000 from 2000. But a couple of dub XP weekends have not enabled the doubling of max XP in Squads mode.

Keep an eye on it, but don't hold your breath.

I wont know what is going on for sure until I play some tomorrow (nearly bed time for meSmiley Happy

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

All the double xp weekends have worked for me in Squads before, that's why I was wondering. If it doesn't work, that sucks. But oh well. Might have to go back to multiplayer, even though I don't want to. I try to stay away from the hackers and modders in multiplayer. That's why I play Squads. Less chance to get banned for participating in a modded lobby. lol. Thanks for the info.

JTerk498

Figured out the issue. It wasn't live at the time. I received a playlist update, now I am getting the full 4,000 points. Should've waited before making a discussion. Thanks for the info though.

JTerk498

Studios