campaign loading automatically on startup

Ghosts Support Forum

campaign loading automatically on startup

Anyone else having this issue? If so post here. Ever since I downloaded the new title update on january the 30th or 31st everytime I load the game it sends me directly to campaign. I have talked to customer support for xbox one because thats the system I have an there is nothing wrong with my xbox or my game they told me it was the title update they just came out with. Now I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 4 times. And cleared the cache multiple times an unplugged an plugged in multiple times. I have also deleted my profile off my xbox like activision told me to do an that didnt help. Now what I want to know flava sprinkles since you havent replied to any of my post besides to move my threads is how exactly is saving and quitting the campaign a fix all to the campaign loading automatically on the xbox one? Because I have done that an all that does is get you out of the campaign and doesnt solve the autoloading of the campaign. Neither does any of the other trouble shooting tips xbox one or activision support have. Why cant you just release another title update to fix this seeing how my game didnt autoload the campaign before the title update I downloaded on 1 31 14?

MACEFACE44
12 REPLIES

Re: campaign loading automatically on startup

in reply to MACEFACE44

Anybody else having this issue?

MACEFACE44

in reply to MACEFACE44

Hey MACEFACE44,

If you continue to experience the issue after saving and quitting, uninstalling the game (not the add on) will resolve this issue.

If you are still experiencing the problem, try the following

1. Start from Home (press the Xbox button on your controller to go Home).

2. Go to My games and apps.

3. Highlight the content that you want to uninstall.

4. Press the Menu button on your controller.

5. Select Uninstall.

Insert the disc and allow it press X to install.

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

I hate to tell you but this doesnt work widow. Or it didnt for me an its got me believing more and more that it was activisions crappy title update. And until they give me an answer or fix it for me I will continue to experience this annoying problem. Thank you for trying to help but you trouble shooting didnt help?

MACEFACE44

in reply to MACEFACE44

Hey MACEFACE44,

I'm sorry to hear those steps didn't work for you. Can you please private message me the following information please?

Gamertag:

Console:

Issue:

If you can please try to follow these steps, and let me know if that helps at all.

1. While the console is on, press and hold the console’s Xbox button for 5 seconds.

2. The console will power down.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then turn your console back on by again pressing the Xbox button.

Note If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox On,” won’t be enabled until you restart the console.

^MC

Community Coordinator

in reply to _Pwnies_

This doesnt work either I have told you none of this works and I didnt have this problem till the update. And all the infoemation you need is in the original post besides my gamertag and that maceface44 all caps.

MACEFACE44

in reply to MACEFACE44

I like how activision support deleted my last thread. I think when you call them out on something and you know exactly whats wrong they cant give you a answer because they themselves have no damn idea whats going on.

MACEFACE44

in reply to MACEFACE44

Hi Maceface44,

If the discussion was removed, it was most likely due to a violation of the Community Forum Guidelines Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines .

I have now locked the other discussion regarding the same issue in order to keep the dialogue in one discussion.  This way no information is overlooked and to prevent confusion between multiple threads.

We have forwarded the matter to be looked into; however, we have not received word back at this time.

Just to clarify, you have tried un-installing/re-installing the game (not the add on), correct?

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

Yes I have tried that it doesnt work. It was the last title update.

MACEFACE44

in reply to MACEFACE44

Yes I have tried that. It doesnt work. It was the last title update.

MACEFACE44

Studios