Ghosts Support Forum

in the multiplayer menu, my clan invites and clan details are locked. why? and how do i access my invites?

R3D1ISF4ST3R
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to R3D1ISF4ST3R
Solution

Hey R3D1ISF4ST3R,

Clan details will only unlock if you are in a clan already. If you are you may need to have the leader kick you from the clan, reinvite you to the clan, but accept the clan invite in game. In testing, I found that it helps the issue. Also, in regard to clan invites, it will appear as a locked symbol if you don't have any clan invite pending. Hopefully that clears it up for you!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
7 REPLIES 7
in reply to R3D1ISF4ST3R
Solution

Hey R3D1ISF4ST3R,

Clan details will only unlock if you are in a clan already. If you are you may need to have the leader kick you from the clan, reinvite you to the clan, but accept the clan invite in game. In testing, I found that it helps the issue. Also, in regard to clan invites, it will appear as a locked symbol if you don't have any clan invite pending. Hopefully that clears it up for you!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
in reply to R3D1ISF4ST3R

The unlock code pops up when an account has been locked due to an ownership dispute. You will need to contact clashofclans website. Make sure you include your village name and clan. If the village had in the past been transferred to you it is now likely being reclaimed by the original owner. tellthebell.com

martinez9513
in reply to martinez9513

A Simple Solution would be contacting out Clash of Clans Support Team my bro!

Let us know about the current situation please!

- Carl(TellTheBell Survey)

ryuzakitheL
in reply to ryuzakitheL

This might the bug that everybody is facing in the game. Shadow Fiend

Sirnsa
in reply to R3D1ISF4ST3R

Tellthebell is offering a great chance for its customers to win $500 who take part in the feedback after going to the restaurant.

sirnocares
in reply to R3D1ISF4ST3R

Ever heard that Wendys is offering you the chance to take https://surveyforcustomers.com Customer Satisfaction Survey where you can win Free BOGO Sandwiches and much more at Wendys Restaurant.

sirnocares

I have read some good stuff here. Certainly price bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how much attempt you set to create this type
of excellent informative web site.  Mnky Hse Menus and price

jusitnwhite

Studios