how do you invite people to your clan on the computer?

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

how do i invite people to my clan because ive made 1 but dont no how to invite people? if you guys have a clan let me know

JRN8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

You can invite people through the in game menu (pressing A on Xbox)

You can invite through the app by pressing the circle with 3 lines in it and then entering your friends GT/ID in the top box and searching for them, then there's an "Invite to clan" button on their page.

TL_Bare_B
4 REPLIES 4

here is the app guide Call of Duty App Guide. make sure your compatible to use the app . once you open the app top line is the search line you can type the name there once it pulls up their profile you should see an invite to clan option. If they are already on your friends list you can click that and then click on the name of the person you want to invite once the profile pulls up you should have the option to invite to clan. In game if you highlight someone's name ( same menu used to report people ) you should see the option to invite there as well... There are several ways to invite people.

MindSpazms Level 75
Highlighted

You can invite people through the in game menu (pressing A on Xbox)

You can invite through the app by pressing the circle with 3 lines in it and then entering your friends GT/ID in the top box and searching for them, then there's an "Invite to clan" button on their page.

TL_Bare_B

Easy answer is.... you don't.

This can only be done via the app or in game.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
RAN Kismet Level 75

thank you

JRN8

Studios