i forgot the password to my account and it wont send me a email.

Ghosts Support Forum

i forgot the password to my account and it wont se...

i tried everything and it will not send me the link to reset my password. i had to make this account so i could try and ask someone to help me plz.. all i want to do is be able to sign in to my account. if i try to register a new account and type in my email it says its already in use. i dont wanna lose all my info...

ineedhelp222
5 REPLIES

Re: i forgot the password to my account and it won...

in reply to ineedhelp222

Hi there,

Have you already tried checking the spam folders of your account? Also try to reset your password using a different browser.

Hope this helps.

imsuperweird

in reply to imsuperweird

ive checked several times. theres nothing. nd i tried on google chrome, firefox and internet explorer, no luck so far....

ineedhelp222

in reply to ineedhelp222

Hey buddy,

Just to ask, do you usually clear browser cache on Firefox? Because if you don't there's a way you can view the saved passwords on that particular browser.

You can try these steps:

Go to Options on Mozilla.

Select Security then click on 'Saved Passwords'.

Hope your password is saved.

imsuperweird

in reply to imsuperweird

thx for the idea but it wasn't saved. iv'e tried so many different things. i just wish it would work.

ineedhelp222

in reply to ineedhelp222

The best option for you to try at this juncture is to get  a support thread started. Heres a shout to some folks that can help- be patient, it may take a little while for them to respond- good luck! By "mentioning" the moderators, they get notified of your thread"

BkfstWidow OGHuxtable EmiliozGunz SavageHam and ATVIAssist

KC_KREW

Studios