"the call of duty: ghosts server is not available at this time..

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

"the call of duty: ghosts server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/status for updates" WTF just called my buddy who i was playing with who lives is the same city as me in Wisconsin and he isn't having issues, whats the deal here? this has been happening for 15 min and it is currently 5 to noon central time

psudopat22
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello All!

To ensure each an everyone can receive assistance individually, if you have an issue that you need assistance with, please feel free to start your own thread. This will prevent clutter and confusion when communicating issues and troubleshooting. I will go ahead lock this thread at this point, if you are still having issues or new issues arise, please start a new thread.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
22 REPLIES 22

I'm having the same problem and sadly I Havant found a fix yet

strang777

Hey strang777,

I apologize for the inconvenience, have you tried reconnecting lately? What console are you on? Have you also tried power cycling your router?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Hi psudopat22,

I apologize for the late response, have you tried logging back in since posting? If not, could you please do so, and let me know the results?

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

I have had this problem since launch and have tried everything to fix it reset router, reinstalled ect.... just tried logging again again and still a no go. This is on PC btw

xoduscod

Code error 32 ?? wtf

AikmanQc

same here homie just spent 70 on this damn game idk wtf is going on been happening to me for two hours now its currently 300pm here in tennessee

TRUEDUBSTEPPER
Lemiski

SAme here.  Haven't been able to sign oN all day.  But i have 5 friends playing online right now that I an see from my friends lIst.  I've restarted the ps3.   I've restarted my router.   Nothing works.   

Repub23

Same here I can't play ghost online. I can play other game just not this one can someone help a telephone number would be nice

rpeters11

Studios