"the call of duty: ghosts server is not available at this time..

SOLVED

Ghosts Support Forum

Still same nothing and its been over 12 hours why waste money on a game that isnt even going to work.

Gamerz0ne

Hello, perhaps I know how to help you need to port Forwarding  przekierowanie portów - co to jest i jak ustawić na routerze Netgear - YouTube one hour, I was able to turn,the game  still works.

MacMelbor
Highlighted

Hello All,

I understand that each of you are having issues connecting to multiplayer. At this time the servers are available, here is our server status page:Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Game Status. If you need help with port forwarding here's a support link that may assist you with that issue Activision Support.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Hello SavageHam,

I just got this message an hour ago midgame while playing CallOfDuty Ghosts on my XBOX360. I can get on XBOX Live and talk with friends, go through all normal applications on XBOX, play every other game on Xbox Live. How can this be a issue with my router if i got kicked midgame? There is definitely a server issue that is not being addressed here. I have cycled my modem/router/xbox, gave my xbox a brand new IP, and some other troubleshooting steps. I cannot imagine that the steps I need to take to fix 1 game out of all of XBOX games is to work on Port Forwarding. PS, my NAT is already open. Please advise what we need to do, the message clearly says the call of duty servers are not available. Please help.

iCh0z3n

yeah dude the server is not working for me either . wtf

10960beachbluv

I was just playing a online server then it started to lag then it kicked me out of the game session with my clan the it said to go to this site and i don't know what is happening but it suck but it is doing it to my whole clan so we are doing bots with ourselves  by the way this is on xbox360 add me theblackhorent .

10960beachbluv

mee too i have this

topix11
10960beachbluv

This REALLY needs to be fixed. It is not my router, I can do everything but play multiplayer. I could play this morning, But when i went to play multiplayer after I finished the campaign( really good BTW) I cant play cause I get this stupid error. HALP PLZ

Secondwind
italktech

Studios