Ghosts Support Forum

Highlighted

so i dont every remember getting this message but when i load ghosts (digital copy) is starts by syncing profile message for about 1 min. then it loads and i hit start and syncing profile again for about 30 to 45 sec.  ok now when i hit multi player and hit xbox live. it retrieves profile then connects to xbox live about 30 to 45 sec. then i can play. so dose anybody else get this same experience?

i have rebooted the xbox one and have open nat on both.

also has anybody noticed how slow it takes to load a party just to invite friends (i know xbox issue), at least 1:30 min or more.

newm8n
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to newm8n
Solution

I am finding that syncing and loading profile seems to be taking a bit longer. However I don't think I'm anywhere near your times.

Loading party, etc on X1.  Tediously slow. If I want to check someone's profile out between matches - no chance, so slow. On the 360 it was much faster. Also add, that I don't like how there is no bio anymore. For instance, with 360 I could check to see who I was playing, generally folks would say what country they are from.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to newm8n
Solution

I am finding that syncing and loading profile seems to be taking a bit longer. However I don't think I'm anywhere near your times.

Loading party, etc on X1.  Tediously slow. If I want to check someone's profile out between matches - no chance, so slow. On the 360 it was much faster. Also add, that I don't like how there is no bio anymore. For instance, with 360 I could check to see who I was playing, generally folks would say what country they are from.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

Totally agree on the bio I didn't even notice.  My sycning times may be a little off but not by much.

newm8n

now syncing times are hit and miss

newm8n

Studios