Black Ops 3 Coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, NO Wii U

Ghosts Wii U

It's been confirmed my fellow brothers in arms.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is Coming to Xbox 360... | Community

Also, it should be noted that there's no version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 for Nintendo Wii U planned.

Game is coming to old gen consoles, but not Nintendo... again.

Shame on you Activision.

barA-ehT
12 REPLIES 12

This is the darkest timeline

ThtGyNTheBckgrn

Saw that coming.  Well try to get folks to buy ghosts.  Lots of blops 2 players didnt get it yet.  Shame too.  This is my favorite cod game

like2nap03

Ghosts is my favorite for the Wii U too, since its release I think I went back to BO2 maybe two times.

I saw a PS3 call of duty game that had BO1 and BO2 on the same disc, I wonder if the Wii U will be getting that release?

Chad___

No.  I hate to say it but COD is done on Wii U.  The Wii U itself is all but done.  There's nothing to look forward to but a couple of first party titles.  My prediction is Nintendo's new console will be out next year and COD will be on it.  They almost have to release it next year.  There's hardly any more games coming out for the Wii U.

like2nap03

Nintendo are bringing out a new console? That's new news to me, tell me more?

Even so, they still released MW3 for the old Wii with the new WiiU coming out, so if the interest was there the WiiU would still be getting BO3. But we're not because Nintendo has been dropped. Hhhm, I wonder how long the servers for BO2 and Ghosts will still be on?

paulywarp7

Rumor has it that Nintendo's new console is going to be weaker than the PS4, I guess by considerable amount. Rumor also says it will have a $150-200 price tag, and have some sort of android compatibility. Sounds like another loss incoming for Nintendo. Why can't they just make a straight up gaming machine without all the gimmicks?

As for the BO2 and Ghosts servers, you can still play MWR, MW3, and BO servers on the Wii, so maybe the BO2 and MW4 servers for the Wii U will be around for a while to come.

Chad___

That's one rumor.  But there's another one that that AMD made a chip for a console that is being released next year.  That chip will have the same architecture as the PS4 and XBONE (which means no excuse for not porting it over) and will be capable of 4K graphics.  They also made a chip for a portable console.  Nintendo is making it's next console and portable on the same architecture so games can be easily ported between them.  If this rumor is true...well...let me clarify.  AMD made the chips.  The question is whether or not they are for Nintendo devices.  It makes sense that they will be unless some other company is releasing a console next year.  Anyway, if those chips are for Nintendo then the console would match, or slightly surpass, the PS4.  Which is what they really need to be doing anyway.  On top of that they need to add an ethernet port, an optical port, be compatible with DTS and Dolby Digital, and have a hard drive with sufficient space.  I mean they can make a powerful console but still lose third parties for other reasons like the disc the game can be played on (see N64 and Gamecube).  They have to do more than make a powerful console.  I hope that since they hired a western computer architect (or whatever the job title was ) to work on NX that they add these basic, but essential, changes to their console production.

like2nap03

I'm quite enjoying Ghosts at the moment, I just started sniping for the first time having failed at it miserably on other games in the past, and I'm loving it. I still suck at it but somehow got addicted to it.

As far as all these rumours go I think I'll ignore them all and just carry on living my life and if we get a new game all will be good, if not the world will still revolve and life goes on. If any of you didn't know its summer, the outdoors is great.

paulywarp7

Great?  It's hot as hell!  I need a pool. Bout have a dang heat stroke just mowing the yard.   Im busy finishing Arkham Knight but ill be back on ghosts soon.  If you, or anyone, is up for mw3 let me know.  My profile was reset to level one along with several others I know,  BUT I finally figued out how to make wii games work with my surround sound headphones and im anxious to play some wii cod.

like2nap03

Studios