Black ops III with or without wiimote

Ghosts Wii U

Activision decided to bring BO3 to the PS3 and Xbox360 as well but without the campaign i.e. only with multiplayer and zombies. I wish they did the same for WII-U.

Last year I moved to PS3 with wiimote (via the titan one dongle) when advanced warfare came out (the first title that did not make it to the wiiu). For me that AW game was 100% rubbish (flipping kangaroo jumping "soldiers" everywhere).

I moved to the older versions of COD (ghosts,  bo2, mw3, bo, mw2) and it was a delight to see the graphics and the number of players online (even with the old titles that I played for many many days on the wii and wiiu).

I miss the wii crowd (ofc, their 'rivals' and regulars on TDM HC)    those were the days

I am looking forward to BO3 (seems decent to me except for the spiderman wall climbing)

and hope to see you all again on PS3 with or without the wiimote.

OFC-Giorgio_1967
11 REPLIES 11

Well I got a PS4 but I might be trying the Wiimote on there.  How much does that Titan thing costs?  I need to go look up all that stuff you posted about it.  I just keep forgetting.

like2nap03

See consoletuner dot com. Around $60 (use coupon code OFC for discount).

OFC-Giorgio_1967

Call of Duty without a Wii remote is unnatural to me, I guess I'll have to keep playing Ghosts since BO3 isn't coming to the Wii U.

Chad___

I got a PS4 last week and I use the wiimote + nunchuck via the titan one adapter and my cod script (that I used on the PS3 too). The Titan Two dongle will be also available soon (even better PS4 support).

OFC-Giorgio_1967
Highlighted

I'm glad we never got AW and Bo3. They're the worst cod games ever and has killed cod. Bo3 has had really bad reviews and who needs more kangaroo jumps and spidermen running around on walls? They did us a favour. For once I am grateful to Treyarch.

paulywarp7

Pauly AW was a piece of futuristic sierra hotel india lima but BO3 is a pretty good game!

The wall climbing is not a nuisance at all, unlike the jumping kangaroos in AW.

I moved to PS4 and wiimote my socks off

I will contact Santa for you. Keep an eye on your chimney....

OFC-Giorgio_1967

I had to order myself a copy of MW3 for the Wii when I saw Black Ops 3. It really sucks that we didn't get it, but I can't wait to grind some MW3 with my Wiimote, Reflex Style

uscoastgaurd

AW was a piece of futuristic sierra hotel india tango but BO3 is a pretty good game!

The wall climbing is not a nuisance at all, unlike the jumping kangaroos in AW.

I moved to PS4 and wiimote my socks off

OFC-Giorgio_1967

I updated the wiimote cod script so it supports both alpha (shaking nunchuc for reload and minus button for tactical grenades) and bravo (minus button for reload and twisting and plus button for tactical grenades) settings.

OFC-Giorgio_1967

Studios