Call of Duty 2016 for Wii U?

Ghosts Wii U

it did make it unique but at the same time, it cut off the bigger dual stick base from the console.  when they added the ccp and eventually the gpad and pro controller options they did try and get more people to join up with Nintendo but by then it was too late.

no DLC from any CoD game on Nintendo, no security support, hackers rampant and modders everywhere.

the player count for WAW was in the millions easily, with an active player count of at least 500k when it first started.

its been going downhill ever since with less and less people putting up with the lack of respect from Activision/Nintendo.

...also on MW3 i remember the profile corruption that would take place almost all the time during the games initial release.

...good times lol

Elite King

EliteKing wrote:

it did make it unique but at the same time, it cut off the bigger dual stick base from the console.

EliteKing Level 10

I don't see that being a problem. It always struck me as being dumb that if you can use the sticks then why play on a console with poor graphics, (WiiU excluded) less content, no DLC and hacked servers that no matter if the players were reported, nothing was ever done about, plus support being shorter then the main platforms.

We've bought an Xbox one for my son and I've set up an account on it too, this is going to be very painful to learn, I tried a few years back with the 360 and failed miserably. But this time I will try for longer. But from the games I've played, lag and connection issues haven't improved one bit on Bo3, Treyarch still haven't got it right, even after making the game for 3years.

paulywarp7

I hate the lag unless it's working for me. I can put 3 shots into a player with the bulldog only to get killed due to lag because on the kill cam it don't even show me shooting at all. I remember in one game I had a bad nat type (as the host?) and I was pawning everybody, the lag was so bad that everybody was either leaving or getting dropped from the game, but more people would join the game as the other people left and it just kept going.

Chad___

Sorry to tell you bro but nothing has changed.

paulywarp7

There might be a glimmer of hope on the horizon. I've read in the gaming news that Microsoft wants to open up to cross-console gaming, which also includes PC too. So I guess this would be for all the third party games that get released on multiple platforms. I'm really hoping that Nintendo joins up the Wii U with this new idea Microsoft has. This also might open the door for DLC. Or maybe this is just a pipe dream and the Wii U will die off quietly.

Chad___

chad111 wrote:

There might be a glimmer of hope on the horizon.

chad111 Level 8

Not a single chance of that ever happening. One thing's for certain, if CoD keeps going down this stupid futuristic route I don't care what console they come out on, it's cr*p, total rubbish. CoD is dead as dead now. And on that note this is the last ever visit and post I make here. Its been a fairly fun few years, have a wonderful life peeps, see you on the other side..

paulywarp7
Once again, the Nintendo version of the game was not confirmed or denied. Xbox One, PS4, and PC are getting the game, Xbox 360 and PS3 are not getting the game, Wii U don't even get mentioned.
Chad___

A_Trey_U is back on the forums 

SnowydayUK
Snowyday

Well, I'm really hopin' that we would get another CoD for Nintendo consoles. At first, I was PS player, but I got bored with PS games, so I switched full Nintendo. I was playing every single CoD back on my PS3, so I continue playing on the Wii U. I am still playing Ghosts with my friends, still having fun. Time to time we are playing BO2, still having fun. I have my fingers crossed to get another CoD game for Nintendo console, but i think it will be more real as release for NX. Man... one can only dream.

BlindMemoir
Highlighted

Maybe the Wii U is gettting that MW4 reboot?

Or activision has COD coming to the NX?

Maybe Wii U/NX COD  players will be able to join in with microsoft online gaming?

Maybe activision gets to release wiimote support for other consoles?

Chad___

Studios